The Soto Law Group
General Information About The Soto Law Group:
2021-10-31 06:18:08 EST
R. DeDe Soto (Attorney at Law)
Contacts & Locations of the The Soto Law Group Firm
Indian Wells Office
75280 Highway 111 Suite 99ю Indian Wells, CA 92211
Construction Activities and Expertise of the The Soto Law Group Firm
More Info about the The Soto Law Group Firm
Board Certified Construction Attorneys - The Soto Law Group, P.A. Strives to furnish its diversified clientele with high quality, personalized, responsive and cost-effective legal services. The firm's practice is focused on three areas: construction law & litigation, business law & litigation, and insurance defense .At The Soto Law Group, We Understand and Serve the needs of our clients in all stages of life. From preparation via Estate Planning, Special Needs, Conservatorships, Trust administration, Probate or Trust and Wills disputes. We serve all Generations of Clients in Newport Beach And Surrounding California Communities.
What Sets Us Apart?
Choosing the right law firm is an important decision. Here are a few reasons clients have chosen us and why generations of clients come back to us:
- Flat fee billing: All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family.
- Communication: We keep you informed and make sure your plan works. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your kids’ well-being is properly planned for, we ensure everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- Follow-through: We review your plan at least every three years and annually through our Family Wealth VIP Membership program. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets change; your family changes; the law will definitely change.
- Practical advice: We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college and retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- Legacy planning: We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. With all of our plans, we include a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets — who you are and what’s important to you.
Place Your Legal Matters In Trusted Hands
The Soto Law Group is a trusted source of legal guidance for families in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine and throughout surrounding California communities.
Estate planning attorney R. DeDe Soto has extensive experience handling issues ranging from simple wills and trusts to high-asset real estate transfers and business successions.
DeDe and our experienced legal team are prepared to handle your critical legal issues with care and attention to detail.
- Offers Free Initial Consultation
- Accepts Credit Cards
Our lawyers represent national, regional and local clients in complex multi-party construction disputes involving:
- Construction defects
- Delay damages
- Architect & engineer errors and omissions
- Construction contract defaults
- Performance and payment bonds
- Project site accidents and personal injurie
- Claims management and resolution
We also represent our clients on general corporate matters including:
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Construction lien and bond claims
- We also represent our clients in business litigation matters involving:
- Non- Compete/Employment Agreements
- Defending Discrimination/Harassment Claims
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Trade Secrets/Tortious Interference Claims
- Insurance Defense
The firm represents insurance companies and self-insureds throughout Florida in property and personal injury cases including the following types of claims:
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Negligence
- Crane and Truck Negligence
- Products Liability
- E&O - D&O Claims
- Professional Liability
- General Liability Claims
- Builder's Risk Claims
- CCIP - OCIP Claims
- Pollution Claims
We also represent our clients in large subrogation claims, insurance coverage issues, and first-party claims.
The Soto Law Group Reviews