General Information About Miron Construction:
2021-05-30 10:02:24 EST
David G. Voss, Jr. (Chief Executive Officer)
Tim Kippenhan (Chief Operating Officer)
Contacts & Locations of the Miron Construction Firm
Fax: (920) 969-7393
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday: 7:00AM - 4:30PM
Tuesday: 7:00AM - 4:30PM
Wednesday: 7:00AM - 4:30PM
Thursday: 7:00AM - 4:30PM
Friday: 7:00AM - 12:00PM
500 First St., Suite 4000. Wausau, WI 54403
811 E Washington Ave., Suite 600 (Sixth Floor). Madison, WI 53703
1175 Lombardi Ave, Suite 300. Ashwaubenon, WI, 54304
1400 N. Water St., Suite 200. Milwaukee, WI 53202
3402 Oakwood Mall Dr., Suite 200. Eau Claire, WI 54701
335 French Ct. SW. Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Construction Activities and Expertise of the Miron Construction Firm
More Info about the Miron Construction Firm
Miron specializes in providing innovative pre-construction, construction management, design-build, general construction and industrial services to multiple markets.
At Miron Construction, our commitment reaches beyond construction; our passion brings dreams to life!
We exist to…
- create relationships built on honesty and integrity, with clients, partners, and employees. At Miron, people come first.
- fulfill dreams and assist our clients in turning their visions into realities.
- promote innovation and be the leader in providing and utilizing the best tools, processes, and safety measures.
- develop solutions that exceed the needs and requirements of our clients, partners, and employees.
- integrate sustainability to enhance health and well-being and reduce our environmental impacts.
- serve the communities in which we live and work, giving back whenever and wherever we can.
We’ve learned that it’s not enough to simply construct buildings—we need to do more, to understand our clients and what they are trying to accomplish. The success of our business relies on all of our passionate employees going above and beyond to bring our vision statement to life each and every day.
Our six drivers permeate everything we do; they are what separates us from the competition. These drivers define who we are as an organization and set expectations for our clients—expectations that we must all live up to in order to deliver on our brand promise.
Our vision and mission statements communicate to the world not only what we do, but who we are, why we do what we do, and what we’re passionate about…bringing dreams to life.
Miron Construction Reviews