General Information About Highland Homes:
Highland Homes, LLC
Rodger Sanders (Chief Executive Officer)
Contacts & Locations of the Highland Homes Firm
Construction Activities of the Highland Homes Firm
More Info about the Highland Homes Firm
Highland Homes was founded in 1985 by brother and sister team Rod Sanders and Jean Ann Brock. With Rod’s keen business knowledge and Jean Ann’s innovative approach to sales, marketing and architecture, 13 homes were sold in the first month of operation during one of the toughest real estate markets the nation has seen to date. Highland quickly grew to become one of the leading single-family homebuilders in the United States. Today, we build over 3,000 homes a year in Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, Texas. Highland is an employee-owned company, dedicated to providing the best possible homebuilding and home buying experience. You can be certain that Highland Homes remains committed to providing our customers the highest quality homes and service and ensuring each Highland homeowner realizes their American Dream.
- Eight-time People’s Choice Builder of the Year award winner, 2011-2019
- #23 on the 2016 Builder 100, Builder magazine’s prestigious ranking of the top 100 homebuilders in the U.S.
- 2015 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Market Leader Award winner
- Named the 7th Most Trusted Home Builder in America in 2013 by an independent study of the 29 biggest U.S. homebuilding markets
- Recognized as the sixth-largest private homebuilder in the country
- Recipient of multiple JD Power & Associates awards
Highland Homes Reviews