Friedlander, Misler PLLC
General Information About Friedlander, Misler PLLC:
2021-10-31 05:37:23 EST
Contacts & Locations of the Friedlander, Misler PLLC Firm
Construction Activities and Expertise of the Friedlander, Misler PLLC Firm
More Info about the Friedlander, Misler PLLC Firm
LEADING WASHINGTON, D.C. REAL ESTATE, BUSINESS AND LITIGATION FIRM
Friedlander Misler is a leading Washington, D.C. based boutique law firm focused on delivering superior legal representation in complex and diverse real estate, commercial, employment and litigation matters. Since our founding in 1964, our firm has established a strong reputation for helping small and mid-sized businesses, large corporations, banks, insurance carriers, public institutions and other entities across the nation navigate legal challenges of every kind – from the seemingly routine to the extraordinarily sophisticated. We are recognized as a dedicated team of attorneys committed to developing practical solutions that best serve our clients’ legal and business objectives.
Who We Are?
For over 50 years, Friedlander Misler has been providing exceptional legal counsel to clients in a wide spectrum of sophisticated real estate, commercial, employment and litigation matters. Our lawyers are a talented and skilled group of professionals who understand the complex legal and business issues our clients face every day.
We are thoroughly versed in our clients’ businesses and industries and keep abreast of the critical legal and regulatory developments that impact their businesses. Whether we are representing a real estate owner with the acquisition, disposition, leasing or financing of property, advising a bank in connection with the making or restructuring of a real estate loan, representing a business or individual in a commercial dispute, defending a corporation from an employment discrimination claim or handling a workers’ compensation claim on behalf of an employer or insurance carrier, our attorneys leverage their knowledge and experience to secure positive results for our clients.
What You Can Expect?
Friedlander Misler knows that exceptional preparation is critical to success. We will devote the time and resources necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. The attorneys in our real estate and commercial transaction groups thoroughly review and analyze all business dealings and arrangements to anticipate and resolve potential problems and ensure that our clients’ legal, business and financial objectives are fully met. Similarly, our litigation team exhaustively prepares each case with a singular focus of winning at trial. We meticulously investigate and examine every conceivable facet of a case to ensure a polished, and powerful, presentation that gives our clients the best possible chance of success.
Our Legal Niche
At Friedlander Misler, we have dedicated more than 50 years to honing our skills and consistently improving our practice. Our practice areas are naturally complex, and best left to attorneys like ours with a genuine penchant for their specific niche. While other firms may boast a broad array of practice areas, we have chosen to narrow our focus to the following to ensure our clients are offered the highest quality representation for their unique legal issue:
- Real Estate: Our commercial real estate team works closely with owners, buyers and sellers to counsel on matters including financing, acquisitions, dispositions, due diligence, title claims, joint ventures, leasing, construction, development, property management and more.
- Commercial Leasing: A well-drafted commercial lease agreement is essential to the process, and our attorneys are prepared to skillfully draft such agreements, as well as assist clients with other commercial leasing matters – including landlord and tenant representation and defense against grievances.
- Commercial Finance: Our practice proudly represents borrowers as well as local and national banks and other institutional lenders as they prepare and execute commercial real estate loans, corporate loans, mezzanine loans, asset-backed loans and unsecured loans offering assistance with construction, development, acquisition, working capital financings as well as lines of credit.
- Commercial Litigation: Litigation, or the threat of litigation, plagues all businesses at some point. Our savvy and experienced litigators navigate a wide range of commercial and business disputes including issues related to breach of contract, fraud, business torts, disagreements between shareholders, members and partners, and various disputes arising out of real estate transactions.
- Labor & Employment Litigation: With your reputation on the line, our employment litigation group can help insulate against the caustic effects of a labor or employment claim. We also serve in a consultancy role to help employers avoid the pitfalls of employment and labor disputes before a problem arises.
- Commercial and General Liability Litigation: From defamation to bodily injury, from fire loss to professional liability, our experienced commercial and general liability group will help you navigate through the complex litigation that confronts your business and takes your employees away from what they should be doing – helping your business grow and succeed.
- Litigation: Avoiding litigation helps preserve a business’s time, resources and reputation – and we will work diligently to effectuate alternative dispute resolution tactics including mediation and arbitration.
- Corporate & Business Law: Our corporate law services range from entity formation to mergers to complex litigation – and everything in between. We are a well-rounded group of corporate law professionals with the keen ability to balance our client’s interests, budget and objectives throughout the course of any legal matter.
Friedlander, Misler PLLC Reviews